Mike

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:17:38 -0400, "ATP*" wrote:

traditional three piece built-up moulding. The finish nails are a much
heavier gauge than the pneumatic nails, you can snug up the board and know
you've hit the stud. How much time do you really save using a nailgun?

I guess that depends on how much you have to do. If I have a couple
of pieces to nail I might nail them by hand. Since I'm probably going
to have to nail base in an entire house, I can't imagine doing it by
hand and I'd probably cut my wages in half by doing so.

Mike O.