RicodJour

G Henslee wrote:

The store sold it to me for $18 instead of the quoted $21 and with it's
'no priming, no etching, paint over latex or oil-base characteristics',
I suppose for a primer it's great. So far anyway A heavier can of
paint I've never picked up and I've never used a stickier paint myself.
Specs say very quick drying. They weren't lieing! Walk-on in 10-15
minutes and recoat in one hour depending upon weather of course.

Get this. The coverage is figured in linear feet. A gallon will do a
standard 4" wide line - 347 feet.

I thought the price was pretty cheap for a specialty paint until I read
the coverage - 1/3 of the usual.