Ken

Dean Swinger wrote:
Thanks for the input thought it was odd to galv w/copper I removed the
copper fitting and replaced it with a 3" long piece of 1\2" copper
pipe and put a compression angle stop on it and it worked great. !
question though if you have a female fitting behiend the wall how do
you tighten the angle stop without twisting the copper joint apart?
On 7 Jun 2005 09:01:27 -0700, "Ken" wrote:

Behind the wall I like to use a cast bronze elbow with the ears on it,
like this:

http://tinyurl.com/cypty

That elbow is nailed to blocking between the studs. You can crank on a
nipple of whatever length you need, then crank on a angle stop, should
be no problem with twisting.

Ken