Doug White

Being in an extremely clumsy mode last night I managed to spill about
half a pint of dykem blue on the concrete shop floor.

Wiped it up, but of course it left a nice blue stain.

Any ideas on how to clean it up? And more importantly, will it
interfere with the adhesion of epoxy paint?

I can't help with the cleanup beyond the sugestions already made.
However, being subject to fits of clumsiness myself, I strongly recommend
the little plastic Dykem bottles with the porous swab under the cap.
They won't spill, and they don't dry up as fast. I also find it easy to
get a good coating that with the little brushes in the cans.

Doug White