The Chairman

"Hopkins" wrote in news:1118026395.194249.218210
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

The wet rag will work on latex. Just pull the rag kinda tight on the
putty knife.

No offense to cm, but that sounds like a time consuming effort. I mask
the entire room at once, and run the putty knife along to seal it to
the trim.

I say "flexible" putty knife but a stiff one will work too; it's just a
little thicker.

Just wanted to thank you and tell you that the wet rag worked. I think the
putty knife will be the key, too. We had someone else paint another room
and they masked it with tape only and it was fine. I think I missed that
step!

Ryan