John Keith

Default looking for heat shield that is not electrical conductor

I am looking for some panel material that could be used as a heat
shield for a wood buring stove installation. Ideally the material
should be 1/4" thick and be a good electrical insulator. I have seen
material in the past (many years ago) that I think was asbestes based
and it is probably no longer available, but something similar to that
is what I am looking for. Durock is close but is thicker than what I
want. Any ideas on a material and/or place to look for it would be
greatly appreciated! (I have tried some lumber yards and a wood
stove store but haven't found anything yet.)

John Keith