John Fields

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:04:38 GMT, TokaMundo
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:26:47 -0500, John Fields
Gave us:

---
Oh, my, the little ****'s got her knickers in a bunch for being pegged
as too ****ing stupid to know a crystal from a crystal oscillator and
now she's going to be insufferably rude until she gets over her fit of
pique!

No, you stupid ****, it _isn't_ a crystal, it's a crystal
_oscillator_.

Oh boy... now it appears we got a misogynist on our hands here.
You're an easy read, John boy.

---
I endeavor to keep it simple for your sake.
---

If it was a crystal it would look something like this:

+--------------------

| OSC IN OSC OUT
+---+----------+-----
| |
+---[R1]---+
| |
| [R2]
| |
+---[Y1]---+
| |
[C1] [C2]
| |
GND GND

Where Y1 would be the crystal, as I explained in an earlier post.

Didn't need an explanation then... don't need one now.

---
Now that you've been shown the magic trick you claim you knew it all
along? Typical of the likes of you.
---

You need to explain your bent mentality though.

---
You mean likening you to a thoroughly disgusting, spoiled, female
brat? No explanation is necessary, it's all self-evident. All I did
was draw the parallel, _you_ supply the evidence.
---

But you don't want to hear about that, do you?

You are retarded, spell checker boy. You just can't take what you
dish out.

---
I can't take what I dish out?

LOL, you ****ing idiot, what you're fumbling around trying to come up
with is: "You can dish it out but you can't take it." but, of course,
with your substandard command of the language you blurt out gibberish.
---

No, you'd rather yell
and scream and stamp your little feet over nothing.

Like you do over trivialities like spelling.

---
If it's trivial, then even you should have no problem with it.
Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.
---

Grow the **** up, dipass.

---
Blow me.
---

Go seek psychiatric help for that misogyny thing.

Hope that word isn't to big for your lame ass.

^^
too

---
Rather that concern yourself with the big words, you ought to make
sure you get the little ones right first. See above.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer