LRod

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:57:44 GMT, "Mike S."
wrote:

I've finally started buying bessey clamps and one problem I ran into the
first time I used them was glue getting on the teeth. It's a pain to get off
and I started putting pieces of wax paper on the clamp bar where the panel
seams would be. Just wondering what others do.

What kind of glue? I've never seen a PVA (white or yellow) glue whose
dried spots wouldn't just pop off any metal they fell on when nudged
with an awl or putty knife. Poly glue may be a different proposition,
so I can't speak to it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net