Gnube

Default IE - RIP

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:34:01 +0100, Grunff wrote:

Don't have Sky,

What, you not got that blue thing outside the window, where the hell
are you? ;O)

or CAT boots.

Don't have a cat, so it sure won't need boots!

Don't believe in God either.

There's plainly nothing recent or local that would stand even the
slightest scrutiny or the smallest "request for supporting evidence"
to have faith in. There's some rumours about days of yore for sure,
but it's all over now by the looks of things.

It's possible I might be persuaded that there's a devil, I'm pretty
sure I've seen her handy-work on occasion. I sometimes wonder if
that's what's really alluded to by the phrase "Mother Nature"?

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}