Prometheus

On 16 Jun 2005 09:37:06 -0700, wrote:

Hi,

I am looking to construct a laundry chute in our closet.
http://patmedia.net/marklevinson/plans/laundrychute.htm

I imagine that would work really well. Mine is in the bathroom, and
is simply a door hinged at the bottom that is mounted directly to the
wall. The clothes drop down the 6" gap between the drywall on either
side of the wall, and the chute is lined with hardboard. The sucker
isn't even straight (there is a 2" lip at the bottom where it enters
the basement because of a floor joist) and it works fine- what you've
got drawn up is a Cadillac by comparison.