"Harold and Susan Vordos" skrev i en meddelelse

Yes, it would interfere with epoxy, but it's very easy to remove. Use
acetone, and make damned sure you ventilate the room well before you do.

It
could prove interesting if you get too much in the atmosphere and you have
any flames or sparks near by.

Hehe... I read an article in the paper the other day about 4 boys who had
been sniffing propane / butane from lighters ( the disposable ones )...
After a while one of them tried to light a cigarette ( or something..
atleast he produced open flame )... Boom!... 4 kids to the hospital w.
burns..

I think these kids just qualified for a Darwin Award :-)

/peter