Clint, again you are right. I tapped the board on the picture tube neck
to get raster. I have checked tuner voltages and I seem to have all of
them. I ordered the PLL ($11.00). Will try this per Ron's advice since
nothing else found wrong. I did get the old one out without damage to
the surface mount components I hope. I need to add that I didn't
exactly have a totally black screen. I could barely see snow in the
picture, but pretty much black screen. I have since re-soldered
everything on the neck board, so we'll see if this works. Thank you to
all that have replied. Nice to communicate with professionals. Will
post a follow up when component gets here and installed.