Joseph Meehan

dean wrote:
I have a few leaks, nothing more than a dampening or a few ounces after
a heavy storm, in several spots arouny my basement. Is this cause for
concern? Normally is dry all round. Its regular blocl painted white.

If you all tell me its ok like that, I'd be happy to leave it be.

Thanks

Dean

It only matters if you want to finish the basement, if you are sensitive
to molds or if you are selling your home. I would work on it. First make
sure the ground ALL around your home is graded away from the foundation, 10
or more feet is good. Also make sure down spouts are directed away from
your home.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit