NSM

"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message

Your company isn't with it unless they have replaced all their CRTs with
LCD monitors. What would the clients/customers think? Never mind that
a good CRT monitor still has advantages for many applications with its
better color rendition and so forth.

I wonder if those that make such decisions really think about the
power saving issues, whether they are bogus or not. It's probably some
clueless CEO type making those decisions.

I just had to choose between $270 for a baseline LCD model with dubious
lifespan and repairability or $130 for a superb glass monitor with excellent
features. Easy choice. I _will_ be buying an LCD soon, but only if it saves
room on a narrow reception counter.