HerHusband

Mike,

That's taking safety to a rediculous level

I was thankful we didn't have to install a sprinkler system, but otherwise
the requirements were very easy to implement. Most of it used scraps for
blocking and whatnot anyway, so there was virtually no cost involved. In
the overall house building process, the few requirements for fire safety
were simple, and it's nice to know it's done properly.

Complying with seismic and ventilation requirements was a bigger hassle
than the fire safety issues, though in retrospect, even those were fairly
simple to implement. And again, I'm glad it's built that way now...

Anthony