Gunner

Default CNC Engraver/router project anyone?

Due to the good graces of Leigh at MarMachine, I rescued a Strippit
FlexiDrill unit yesterday. Its a X-Y coordinate table with acme lead
screws in both axis and micrometer adjustments in both directions.

It should retrofit easily with servos or steppers, is in good shape
and should make a decent base unit for CNC router or engraver.

Anyone want it? I snagged it simply to keep it for someone interested
in doing a CNC project.

A $100 bill sent to another poster here, gets the unit, and I can
probably deliver it to So. Cal

Its a nice unit, on the factory steel table with 2 deep drawers and
lots of internal room that could be used to house the computer and
whatnot. The actual work surface is about 24" x 24" so is a good size
and the running gear is well made cast iron. It originally was used
to spot drill holes when making up a template for Strippit punches,
and has a small drill motor on it, but I think Id pull the drill and
install a die grinder or Dremel etc for the higher RPMs.

Speak up now before I have to pull it off the trailer, so I can get my
welder off. I dont want to handle it multiple times.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown