Kathy

"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:45:05 -0400, "Kathy"

wrote:

:
:Try this softwa
:http://www.punchsoftware.com/index.htm
:It's only about 50 bucks and it works. I made

plans
:for my remodel with it. The drawings were

accepted
:by the township for permits and it made it

easier
:to get estimates.

Thanks. Which of their products is the one to

which you refer? It
appears they have a number of products. How does

this compare to
Broderbund's 3D Home Architect? Thanks again.

The one I bought is called Super Home Suite.
I'm not familiar with Broderbund's but I have one
called "Expert" 3D Architect and I like the Punch
software better. It does more stuff and was easier
for me to learn.