Nick Hull

In article ,
"DeepDiver" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
You may find this interesting.

In my opinion, a federal ban could not come too soon.

Cell Phones Are Found to Pose Riskiest Distractions for Drivers

Cell phones don't cause vehicular accidents; people cause vehicular
accidents.

The problem isn't cell phones. The problem is bad drivers (who may or may
not be using cell phones while driving). We don't need a ban on cell phones
while driving, we need a ban on bad drivers (or at least, more stingent
driving certification and licensing procedures).

How about raising the drivers licence fee $100 for each accident you are
involved in. After 5 accidents you have an extra $500/year cost for
your licence. Bad drivers will get the message.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/