SQLit

"badgolferman" wrote in message
Is there a site which compares 100 Amp electrical breakers like GE or
Square D?
Which would you buy and why?

--
No matter what happens, someone will find a way to take it too
seriously.

If your talking about buying a new residential service,
There are some things you need to know BEFORE you choose a vendor.
Like what is the power company going to require to be installed. Some
places where I live you have to use 22k AIC breakers, standard is 10K. Yep
the 22's are more money, and so are the panels.

I have used almost every manufacture that has produced breakers for the last
50 years. Including a few that are went out of business.

Buy what ever is the least expensive in your area. Residential stuff is
about the same in quality and usually pretty close in price as well.

I would suggest that you get a panel big enough to have full sized breakers,
( sometimes considered 1" width) The twins and thin breakers can have
problems in hot environments.