Doug Kanter

"JimL" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:15:55 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

I need to caulk in a place where my garage roof meets the rest of the
house's aluminum siding. Not sure whether to use the black goop made for
roof repairs, or "other". I suspect the roof stuff won't cling dependably
the siding, and may even ooze off when the sun hits it. What's the right
thing for this situation?

I'm assuming you don't have a fascia board or sophit???
Can you post a picture of this intersection?

Stay tuned. Might not get a chance to photograph it today, but I'll post one
by tomorrow.