James Sweet

"Falkentyne" wrote in message
news
Does the p225f/f-b or other recent viewsonic CRTs have an internal
horizontal size adjustment? I want to adjust the horizontal size (as
it seems to have shrunk slightly over time (maybe about an inch, so
some of the refresh rates are no longer quite edge-to-edge, unless
they are "presets"), but I am already at 100% on horizonal and the
"Sub horizontal" in the "hidden" menu. Is there a pot or dial on
these monitors where you can adjust the h-size?

The only pots I saw internally (in the standard location) are for
brightness and two focus knobs (H and V focus).

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.
It's under warranty, but I don't want to be without a computer for
several weeks /months while viewsonic makes an adjustment......

No there's no adjustment, something is failing and will blow out and cause
more damage if not repaired.