Grant P. Beagles

It is sure more accurate for cutting dados in bookcase sides than a TS sled!

Grant

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , David wrote:
ah, yeah...ok...well at least you kept the ball in play.

Doug?

No disagreement here on most of it... but I'd like to see an explanation of
the "more accurate" comment. I don't think so... but it could be that Rumpty
can teach me a few things about setting up a RAS.

Dave

Rumpty wrote:

Naw, I don't argue, the RAS is more accurate, easier to use, safer, can do
more, but I'm not going to argue.

--
Regards,