Prometheus

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:01:17 GMT, Me wrote:

In article ,
Cliff wrote:

Found a live one, eh?
One day they will demand their VALUE back ...... as promised
by that paper ....

Then those taxes will ......
--
Cliff

Naw, we will just Nationalize their Dept, just like they did with
ours, years ago....Payback is a bitch...isn't it.....
Remeber the Red chineese never did pay us back for WWII........

Sure. Why not. Oh wait, perhaps it's because they have 2 billion
people to fight for them, and a good hunk of our industry. Remember
we won WWII because we could build a couple of war machines for every
one that the axis powers destroyed. I know, we've still got capacity
to produce tanks and planes, but not on the scale needed to beat China
with brute manufacturing force- Detroit would have been good for that,
but that's gone now. We also used to have a nation of people who
loved to work hard and innovate to get ahead. Now we've got a bunch
of overgrown whiny fat kids who sit on their asses and watch the tube
all day, people who can't even spill coffee on themselves without
running to find a lawyer, and whole piles of jerks who can't wait to
take the pill-of-the-week to make up for the fact that they're
sad/lonely/impotent/lazy/fat/distracted/herpes-ridden.

How, exactly, are we supposed to enforce our claim on anything? Using
the poor to kill random brown people every couple of years isn't an
indication of strength, it's more akin to schoolyard bullying.