Larry Jaques

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:29:02 GMT, the opaque "J. R. Carroll"
spake:

Let me offer you a little encouragement in the interim Ed. 65 million
dollars per year worth of manufacturing will be back in the US from Korea
beginning in October of this year and the customer involved will be able to
reduce their price, improve their margin and put a little sugar on it for me
and my guys. The meeting ended an hour ago and before you ask me where we
found the capacity let me just tell you that we did, and we did it without
pushing any capacity envelopes.

Kudos for bringin' it on home, J.R. That's great.

I realize this is a small sum in the grand scheme of things but you know
what they say -it does add up. I also have to say that pulling something
like this off is better than sex -it lasts longer as well. I will probably
be bouncin' off the ceiling for a day or two at least.

Congrats again, John!

Crapsman tools are their own punishment
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design