Lawrence L'Hote

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message

again, that's me on the left next to my 3 halibut. the big guy in the
middle was 72 lbs(pretty common...record is over 400)...halibut fishing

will
poooop you out!
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Alaskafour.jpg

Larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

You live in one of the prettiest little towns in the country and you catch
fish in Alaska ... you suck big time, brother. When's supper?

....My son, his father-in-law(a good personal friend) and myself took the
trip as a birthday present for my son. My sons wife hates fish and I didn't
want to fool with them so his FIL got a freezer full of fish. He plans on
giving most of it away. However, I do have over 300 good picture I could
share...bears, moose, eagles, mountains, glaciers, water etc and
on-and-on....fish too....