Lawrence L'Hote

Default [OT] A Big Fish Story(a.k.a. gloat)

took a little time off my usual to deplete the state of Alaska of its excess
fish population . Our group of 3 sent back 95 lbs of fillets. However,
following are the requisite woodworking related pictures.
My son taking a little break on an unusual sofa
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Alaska1.jpg
anyone can mount this fish but the artist won't let ya
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Alaskatwo.jpg
did good limiting out with sockeye(reds) that's me on the left in the jeans
next to my 4 fish(limit was three)
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Alaskathree.jpg
again, that's me on the left next to my 3 halibut. the big guy in the
middle was 72 lbs(pretty common...record is over 400)...halibut fishing will
poooop you out!
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Alaskafour.jpg

Larry
--