F. George McDuffee

snip
Perhaps, but half of my customers are in Europe and Asia. My feeling is that
the value you add is what customers are interested in. It goes right to
their bottom line.

Big problem is that you can't tell what also comes off the bottom
line as a result because is concealed as higher taxes, and/or
quality of life issues such as higher crime rates with increased
insurance and alarm costs. It is also displaced in time, in that
you may see an immediate benefit now, but much higher costs
later. Think about changing the oil in your car. Don't change
it now, save a little money now, pay a lot more later or do
without a car.