Jeff Wisnia

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Sulphur, maybe.

Excessive flatulance?

Don't laff. I had a student job in a place where special purpose CRTs
were being made. The gun assemblies were mini-spot welded together in a
small clean room. They traced poor performance of the cathodes in some
CRTs to one assembler who pharted a lot when working there alone. The
H2S he emitted poisoned the surfaces of the cathodes.

I also remember hearing that certain employees at watch factories got
reputations as "rusters" because their skin moisture was much more
corrosive than average, and somewhat similar tales about women
assemblers who were ok in that regard save for a short period once each
month.

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia