Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
(Dave Mundt) wrote:

Finally, there is the basic problem that
the world, in general, is not a friendly place.
Countries that were our friends are now our
enemies; countries that were our enemies are
now our friends; The only lesson we can
learn from this is that this is likely to
happen again, so, to end up totally dependent
on another country for our major manufacturing
is a stupid thing to do.

Especially one with which we have such a long standing distrust. Pssst,
by the way, everyone, they're still run by communists. Wasn't that the
reason we fought a "war" against the Soviet Union as well as boycotting
all trade with Cuba for half a century? Not to mention, OK I'll mention
them anyway - Korea and Vietnam? To stop the scourge of Communism?
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05