athos76

Nice pic, Dave.
Well let me explain what this kart is used for, and see if any of you
have some input (I'm sure you will )
I work for an Aerial Advertising company
http://www.aerialbanners.com
and at the field we tow our banners from I need transportation around
the area to retrieve banners, and various banner related stuff. The
kart needs to be compact and a one seater. I need a roof rack of some
sorts on top to load the banners and stuff. I need full suspension,
and no electrical because we don't need to work at nite. (I have a
portable Q-beam to use if I do)
I have an old Suzuki Quad, with no engine, gas tank, seat or
electrical. It has the steering, suspension and brakes and wheels.
I'm thinking of cannabalizing that to make the kart or at least save
money.

Thanks again for all the advice...