athos76

Dave, nice pic...
Well, let me explain what I'm looking to build..
A Small one person go-kart. Very compact. I have an old Suzuki Quad
with no steering, engine, electrical or gas tank. But its ripe for the
cannabalism to go toward my kart.
The kart is going to be used on a level but bumpy field.
I work for Aerial Banners, and we tow banners with my airplanes out of
this field. I want to use the kart for running back and forth on the
field (about 3 football fields), to retrieve banners, and various
Aerial Advertising related stuff. Plus I wanna **** of the Airport
officials as much as I can, since they hate us already.
I would really like to have a full suspension cart, made almost like
a pickup truck. Well, more like a cart, with a roof rack to carry the
banners and stuff...
No electrical needed, we only work during the day.

Again thanks for the input.