Grant Erwin

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:49:19 -0700, Grant Erwin wrote:

EdFielder wrote:

Check out this site-
http://forums.delphiforums.com/Madei...sages/?msg=8.1

Specs look good and price is real good

Wow, the moderator over there must be snoozin' to let this blatant commercial
traffic through ..

Moderator?

Yes, that isn't a UUNET newsgroup, it's a private forum. Postings to those are
generally moderated (i.e. reviewed by a real person). Don't know for sure about
that one, though. I don't think those prices are anything to get real excited
about. I still like the deal on the little electronic box that reads out rpm or
sfpm (you can enter the work or cutter diameter) and costs under $100. Now
*that*s a deal I like. Only place I know where to get 'em is www.mkctool.com
which is Skip's page, he's a Shopsmith guy. - GWE