Oscar_Lives

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Norminn" wrote in message

Gosh....every city in the US of A has gone commie, I guess. Just because
I spent $500,000 on my dream shack and I don't want a neighbor raising
hogs in the back yard. Nyet!

That is why it is important to buy land in the right place. Do a little
snooping. Find out what the neighbors have and what the town zoning (if
they have any) allows.

We have zoning to take care of the potential major issues, but I don't
need approval on my house color, I can leave my garage door open while I'm
working around the garden or in my shop, I can have overnight guests park
on the street all night with no permission. Basic courtesy takes care of
most problems.

We **** in our lawns here!