moonlite

Default Apex TV guys needed

Hi- Model is AT2402. It is about 4 years old but extremely clean.
Customer said it went dead after a few months but he did not bother to
fix it. Horizontal output is shorted but main fuse is ok. It won't
come on. When I press the power button I could only hear a very faint
tic sound. I know I have to change the horiz. output eventually, but
here is the weird part: I can't find any standby voltages anywhere
when the set is plugged in. The power supply board is very clean and
so far I have not been able to find a single pad part on it, and all
connections are fine ! Has anyone worked on this set before ? Why is
the power supply so dead ? Thanks

moonlite