NSM

"Darmok" wrote in message

When I was recently into the back of my Sony KV-27EXR15 set, I saw
some warnings about X-ray radiation exposure. Is there significant
exposure hazard while working on the set from the back? Since the
enclosure is entirely plastic, I would think that you'd be exposed to
x-rays no matter where you were located in relationship to the set,
not just when you opened the back to have a look.

There is a slight danger from X-Rays. There is also a slight danger from
repairing the set while in a swimming pool. Tobacco smoking is a REAL
danger.