The Chairman

The Chairman wrote in
.130:

Hi,

We recently redid a room which involved stripping the wood, restaining
and "polycrylic"ing it, then painting the walls.

However, when we removed the blue masking tape, there are smudges of
paint that leaked under, and hence are on the wood. What do you guys
think is the best way to remove these spots? Scraping with a razor
blade is ok, but it tends to go too deep...

HELP!

Also, anyway to avoid this in the future? Maybe we didn't stick the
tape down hard enough, or maybe we did things in the wrong order... I
don't know.

Thanks!

Ryan

Sorry, it is a latex paint before anyone asks!