mac davis

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:21:06 -0400, "George" wrote:

snip
It begins to rain again.
It is presently pouring Persians and Poodles, though I'm a bit short on dogs
at the moment. At least I have rain.

hmm... a great example of "be careful what you wish for"....

Folks, it's true. Three pounds of excrement will not fit into a two pound
bag. My day is proof.

Nope, and you can't get the toothpaste back into the tube..
When I have a day (or week) like that, only one thing helps:

I think of all the millions of folks in China that aren't even aware of the fact
that I converted 2 roughed out bowls to funnels... and wouldn't give a **** if
they DID know...
That always makes me laugh at myself, which usually gets my head back
together...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing