Dave Hinz

On 15 Jun 2005 05:54:17 -0700, wrote:
Sorry for not clarifying...its not a stock VW engine. The prev owner
told me it had been bored out and different parts were used to max out
the performance. One reason I want to make a go-kart is the size of
the application I will be using it for.

Sounds like fun then

Thanks for all the replies, and I guess it is possible, but might be
out my little go-karts league for now

Worst case, you could head over to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled (I
probably got the name somewhat wrong) and see if someone wants that
particular engine, so you could find something more suitable for your
kart? The boys over there always appreciate good Fweem.

Dave Hinz