Art

Properly operating the risk is minimal, there are protect circuts within the
set which protect from over voltage and over current which, in design, shut
down the set.
"Darmok" wrote in message
When I was recently into the back of my Sony KV-27EXR15 set, I saw
some warnings about X-ray radiation exposure. Is there significant
exposure hazard while working on the set from the back? Since the
enclosure is entirely plastic, I would think that you'd be exposed to
x-rays no matter where you were located in relationship to the set,
not just when you opened the back to have a look.

Any comments?