vlad

Default Help needed: US Car Radio (Blaupunkt) doesn't work in Europe on all frequencies

Hi Everybody,

I bought a car radio from US and imported to Europe (model: Ford
Blaupunkt MP3 http://www.radiosandmore.com/prod_de...3S4T-18C869-AE).
Now the problem is the 0.2 MHz step of the FM tuner (don't care much
about the AM which I know is also different) will not allow me to tune
into even frequencies here (and most of the stations are so).
I have basic electronics knowledge, I've soldered few boards, I've
worked once with a microcontroler.
What I want to know is what should I do to make this HU (otherwise
great unit) to tune in European radio stations (FM would suffice).
If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
I have seen it done on a Russian website so I know it is possible just
don't know how (http://www.erta.ru/diapazon.shtml).

P.S. Please don't come up with "buy another unit that works in
Europe". It doesn't help.

Thanks,
Vlad.