John Fields

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:40:55 -0800, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

John Fields wrote:
Since this a technical forum and we _do_ have ground rules, I believe

While the boiling point of water is dependent on pressure, the
freezing point, I believe, is not.

At least, not to a great extent. I don't have any data to support
that position, but I'd love to see some, if it's out there.

What happened to the ground rules you mentioned? Being correct
isn't one of them?

---
Hey, asshole, I'm not the one who has to take his foot out of his
mouth every time he writes what he thinks is going to redeem him from
his previous abortive attempt at cogency.
---

Tell us more about AC, so we can laugh again. Then come back to
this, for more!

---
We don't need _me_ writing about AC to get a laugh, all we have to do
is watch you flailing around doing that waffle dance you do so well.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer