Buck Turgidson

All the tips I got from you guys are good. If you can think of any
more
little secrets of the trade I am willing to learn. As I said I am

still
new at this but it is a lot of fun.

Some coping instructions will tell you to cut right on the line with the
saw. I get better results by cutting just shy (e.g. 1/32") of the line,
and then taking a very sharp Stanley knife and trimming up to the line.
Then the resulting profile is very sharp. Otherwise the saw blade can
leave a ragged edge.

If I can, I hang the pieces making up the outside corners first, since I
find them to be more exacting.

If you have a long run and need to splice 2 pieces, read up on scarf
joints.