John A. Weeks III

In article ,
(v) wrote:

What amazes me, is that people routinely buy/build homes with features
that they then cannot deal with servicing. If OP has limited
mobility, then he will need to hire somebody who has both mobility and
the right ladders or staging. Otherwise if he expects to do this
himself, he should not have a room with an 18 foot high ceiling.

Where were you when I needed you when I was looking at
townhouses. I don't even like the cathedral ceiling--it
makes it so I can hear noises all the way across the room,
but I cannot hear the person sitting next to me talk.

I guess your point is just human nature. Same thing goes
for people who buy cars without doing a test drive, and then
they hate the car when they get it home.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708

Newave Communications
http://www.johnweeks.com