Kendall P. Bullen

In article ,
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

I can't recall the exact location, but somewhere around Washington DC we
visited people who live in an area where the zoning or other regulations
*require* a mixture of styles and sizes of houses, together with
apartments. It all looked just fine to us.

My neighbor bought a house in a new community out in the boondocks with
an HOA, but as a new community with very large tracts of land, everyone
has their own architects (maybe even their own builders?). :-) So
everyone has different styles.... Woo-hoo!

Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!