Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Mack

You might be living on a low budget, but a vacuum system is easily build
by anyone with very few tools or dollars,

You might have seen the one that I made, it's on my site, I happened to
have a small compressor, but you can use other setups, car ac units, big
old freezer compressors or old truck refrigeration unit compressors, etc.
A couple of sealed bearings and turned plug to go into you headstock
shaft and a hose barb or two, bleeder valve and some plastic hose and
open cell foam for filtering, and some time to stick it all together,
there are some plans on the net if you do need help visualizing it.

http://homepage.mac.com/l.vanderloo/PhotoAlbum25.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

mac davis wrote:

(I am probably wrong.. when I saw the cost of vac, I quit learning about it)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing