TwoGuns

So don't just blame our elected representatives: we must also blame all
the
unelected Leftist groups like Greenpeace, the National Education
Association, the ACLU, the mainstream media, etc., who actively block
the
construction of nuclear power and indoctrinate the general public with
irrational fear-mongering anti-nuclear propaganda.
You are exactly right DeepDiver. The hidden agenda of many of the
groups you mentioned seems to be the destruction of the economy of the
USA. I remember the big stink that was raised by the Greenies several
years ago when a California Condor was supposedly killed because it
flew into the blades of a wind generator. If wind generated power isn't
acceptable to these folks what is? Nothing