Bri

That does look like a good deal except that I'm in Seattle and it's in
So Cal.
Thanks for the lead anyway, Bri

larry g wrote:

Bri
Check out the mill in e-bay # 7521890113
I have a Index model 40 and it is about 2/3 the size of a Bridgeport and is
77" tall over the motor. The 55 is about the same size but a bit newer. I
question whether the spindle is Morse, more likely B&S but still a good
mill. It would take more than $1200 to separate me from mine.
lg
no neat sig line

"Bri" wrote in message
Hello All:

I'm looking to buy a vertical mill. I'd like a bridgeport except that
the ceiling in my shop has some low areas about 76" or so. Are there any
similarly built mills that are only this tall?
Also, do any of you know of used mill sellers in the Seattle area?

Thanks, Bri