Toby

Default Carpetting help please

N. Thornton wrote:
Carpet tape to join it, gripperrod, hammer, tough knife, tough
scissors, screwdriver.

And if you've got boards with big gaps, some kind of sheet underlay. If
you're choosing rib I doubt you'll be caring about soft squishy underlay
much - really I'd pick something else.

Carpet laying is a skill like plastering, it looks so simple that surely
there can't be much to it (oh contraire).
I would suggest going to a contract carpets place & getting the basic stuff
fitted by them. There won't be a showroom as such, but they usually have
enough of the stuff to show you. Great value.

--
Toby.