Doug Miller

In article , Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

I know I'm coming perilously close to violating the Usenet Prime Directive by
attempting to inject a dose of reality into a discussion, but, please, let's
at least attempt to be a little bit objective here.

I wasn't trying to get into a RAS vs TS safety discussion, Doug.
Both can be very dangerous. To get into a ****ing contest about which
one is more dangerous, is futile.

My message to the OP was:
and I quote:
"Be careful, Adam.... concentrate, focus and you'll be fine."

Not really. Your *entire* message to the OP was, and I quote:

"RAS's are a nasty piece of gear. A blade with sharp teeth at 3500 RPM is
not only dangerous as is..but now we're hanging that on a little
carriage?!?!?!
It's no secret that I thoroughly dislike the beasts.
Be careful, Adam.... concentrate, focus and you'll be fine."

Let's keep things in perspective. With even minimal attention to what
you're doing, it's almost impossible to hurt yourself with a RAS. It's *far*
safer than a TS for most operations.

So how does it qualify as "a nasty piece of gear"?

--
Regards,