Mike

"EN" wrote in message
I need to buy some more oil but am scared by what it might cost. I'll do
some ringing round in a moment but just wondered if anyone else has bought
any recently and what you paid per litre as a bit of a benchmark.

Normally
prices drop a bit in the summer but as it's so freezing today I cant see
summer ever arriving! What are your predictions for heating costs in the
year or so ahead?

Has anyone done any comparisons for example would it be cheaper now to buy
more electric heaters and use those instead? I can't get gas here but am
very cosy in front of blazing log fire!

Forget electricity - unless you have your own windmill/hydro plant.

Oil is still second only to mains gas in energy/£ so try haggling. Some
suppliers have rather a lot of stock at the moment and I've had two 10% off
vouchers through the door recently.